Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Colorado Senior Portrait Photographer- Jake K - Doherty High School Class of 2015 Senior Portraits

Jake K.

Callie Riesling Photography

{Colorado Senior Photographer}

Doherty High School Senior Class of 2015


I am so glad that I was able to do another session for the Komrofske family! I have photographed all of the kids playing hockey at tournaments, I have done several family sessions and I have also photographed 2 of Jake's older brother's senior portraits! They are always some of my favorite clients to see! We hope you enjoy Jake's senior portraits!



We hope that you enjoyed this session! Please subscribe to our blog while you are here to stay up date and see our gorgeous sessions!

Also make sure you "LIKE" us on facebook at www.facebook.com/callierieslingphotography
&
"Follow" us on Instagram - @callierieslingphotography

Don't forget to give us some feedback and loving support in the comments! :)


UP NEXT: Kevin and Tessa's Breckenridge Wedding at Dry Gulch Placer



No comments :

Post a Comment